Trouble with Level 1014 Candy Crush Saga

Options

I keep getting so close to beating the level and it's driving me mad! Any suggestions or tips for Level 1014?

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @katiebug10

Welco,e to the King community. 🤗

If you go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga level 1014 it will show you some hints on beating this level.

If you haven’t joined/register in the King community and also if you haven’t logged in then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

If you want to get started in the community then start...

➡️ Here ⬅️ 

If you want to win gold bars then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

It’s a community for connecting with players of all the King games. You can go to each game community and ask the support sections questions about problems you’re experiencing at the moment or enter the other areas for fun and polls and other enjoyments. 🤗

Ask me any question you have and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability or I’ll refer you to a link or a community manager to find the answers. 👍

Remember to have fun and relax. 💕💫

❤️Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,872 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1014

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom and play more from one side of the board. Try to make striped candy combo like combine striped candy with colorbomb or wrapped candy to break the jellies and blockers. After play with striped candy that you already got or play with remaining jelly candy to break them all to reach the target.

The video give some Tips

Keep trying

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Keep trying, you can do it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?