how to pass level 707 in candy crush.help me

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 707

This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good strategy to complete this level. For this level you should try to play from the bottom right par of the board to shuffle candies and try to make striped candy with wrapped candy combo as you get the chance. Play near to ingredients to take them to the bottom or play more from right bottom part of the board to take them to the bottom within less moves to reach the target.

This video give you some tips

Keep trying

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Sakira_saki88 Hi and welcome

Cookie

You have to rescue 6 bubble bears, so first you need to fill the board with soda so the bears can float up to the candy string.

The bears have to be rescued in pairs. Be very careful to unlock the pairs of bears together. Once you have rescued the first pair the board will move down to the second pair. Don't let one float up until you have released them both otherwise the board will move up and you will only get one of them and will have to go back for the second so wasting a lot of moves.

The final pair are the same, you MUST unlock them both from the blockers before you allow either of them to float up..

Once the bears are free from the blockers they will float up even if the board moves and you lose sight of them. 

Vertical stripes in the same column as the bears will move them fastes, or a stripe/wrap combo.

Look carefully at the whole board before every move as you have to play very carefully so as not to let the bears free singly.

Video below

Hope this helps

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sakira_saki88 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. Hopefully the excellent advice provided by @kiara_wael has helped you pass this level. In future, you can find helpful videos here in the community by just clicking on the Videos link.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it (the latest video is better) on YouTube or Wiki on Google Search that I hope you can understand to follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

I hope the videos above help you. Keep trying. You can do it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?