Extra chances

Options
SCH01
SCH01 Posts: 36 Level 2

So what happened to the bonus gifts we used to get?

For example the heart icon with extra lives. That soon disappeared. And now the only way you can get an extra life is having to buy them.

Nah

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @SCH01 !

You can still ask for more Lives from your friends or other players in the game like before.

Isn't this option working in your game?

• SCH01
    SCH01 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Doesn't give you lives instantly though does it?

And it appears hardly any friends play it these days. Far too many stupid levels that can take over a week to two weeks to clear

• hank6969
    hank6969 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me I can't watch adds to spin the wheel to get bonuses or extra moves which makes me be stuck on one level all week long I have to not pay game at all for like three days so all my daily bonuses build up just so I can pass one stupid level that is impossible to beat without bonuses it's bullshit..idk how many times I've got down to like one or two more to beat level and I loose because the computer makes something explode so my bonuses can't hit in a position where I can combo on two bonuses at once it's plum stupid and rigged fixen to delete game off my phone which sucks cause I have so much time invested in the game should have known once I started getting my bonuses built up and put back where I could be almost every level first try these dumbasses would change it all up and make as if I was just starting the game it makes no sense that I have to play one level 50 times and lose then they decide they gonna let me move on and I beat the level that has been impossible to beat by 15 moves and the next 5 or six levels with ease also then they hold me back again And make me wait another two weeks for they let me move on again they just trying to force people to by things is all it is..it's all bout the money to them..I will post a review and tell everyone all of this and wouldn't ever recommend this game to anyone and give them one star..

• shub03
    shub03 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Unable to clear level 917 want extra chances

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?