⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives and Boosters

Options
Randi_Chikofsky
Randi_Chikofsky Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

Two issues.

When friends send me gift lives and they are deposited in the envelope, they are removed before I can use them.

also, when I am supposed to get gifted boosters, they are not being deposited in my storage area. yesterday I should have gotten 3 boosters and they were

not deposited in my storage area.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Randi_Chikofsky Hi and welcome, For lives it is best not to store to many as they can go missing for various reasons some of which are out of kings control like facebook updates, unfortunately as these are free there is nothing that can be done regarding this

For nay missing reward you do not receive you will need to contact customer support from your game and they may be able to help you with this. just go to go settings and the question mark to send them an email or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need your game ID for this

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

For lives please you have to update your game application. Just log out, update your game application , restart your device and login again. Hopefully it will be ok.

But for the boosters you need to contact player support directly from the settings of your game application as by contacting directly from the game will provide the required data for the player support to see the issue in your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?