LEVEL 775!!!!

Options
Jena28
Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2

Hello my lovely players out there!! Hope you all are havin a wonderful day...i need help over here, lol! Level 775 is driving me nuts!!! I tried doing it without help, but its completely annoying me! I like a challenge, but this is nuts! I just kinda need 2 see the technique used 2 win this darn level so im not stuck on it week after week (its only been 3 days 2 many) lol!!! So, I'm asking if someone can put up a video, one that is not 2 distant, but close up enough 2 see it really good, showing the moves. Thks, I appreciate the help. 😚

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,632 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 775

This level has medium difficulty and you need to use good strategy to complete this level. For this level you should try to play from the bottom part of the board and make special candies any where as you get the chance like wrapped candy by making T or L shape of same color candies. Try to wrapped candy with striped candy or make striped candy with wrapped candy combo to break more blockers. Take ingredients to the bottom as you get the chance by play near to them to reach the target.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,506 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello @Jena28 ,

You got some good advice from @kiara_wael, so I would like to add to hers:

Get the ingredients quickly on the conveyor where they will be carried up to the top of the board. While they are on the conveyor, work on breaking the blockers to clear the paths to the exits for the ingredients -- it is easier to clear the frosting than the popcorn blockers! Avoid using sideways stripes that will knock ingredients down the conveyor on their way up the left side. Be careful with color bombs, too, as they can knock ingredients down the conveyor. Instead both boosters can be helpful in getting ingredients to drop off the conveyor over an exit point. If possible when you have an ingredient on the conveyor and can move it to the right just at the row with the exits, it will drop immediately through the exit, saving moves. The board starts with 2 ingredients. The third ingredient drops in after the first ingredient exits or about move 30, whichever comes first, so try to make that move on the left side of the board so the ingredient doesn't have too far to travel I hope some of this helps. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?