Why I'm not get magic lamp? Help

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,927 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Did you mean Magic Season ? It's a new feature that is currently being tested so all players do not yet have it.

When you get it, it will appear under the events tab among all other bonuses and live events.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sakira_saki88 Hi and welcome, The magic season feature is a bonus feature and not everybody gets this feature, It is given to groups of randomly selected people. So this just means your not in the group for this feature at present but you maybe in the future.

I also have not received this feature.

To get the features that are available to you

Please check for a game up date and log out and restart your device, then log back in

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,218 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you can see answers and solutions by Community Team :

Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

You can also check that page to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them :

By the way, this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly. Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?