🍬 🍬 Candy Necklace - Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• lizzyde28
    lizzyde28 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Mighty Wolf @Diamond Lim & @Poundewea first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR I hope we all have a bigger better & brighter year 😃. this is my current win streak on the candy chain stay safe 😷 Sending 💙 from sunnyScotland

• lizzyde28
    lizzyde28 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My current candy necklace winning streak I have tried to post my progress a few times but no success

• Jesse86
    Jesse86 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Is this challenge still active?

• wesconwell1986
    wesconwell1986 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My chain gonna be a boost pucca

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

First of all, a warm welcome to all newcomers!

Thank you very much for your comments and for sharing your opinions with us. 🙌

I'm happy to see that you all like the new visuals, designs of the Candy Necklace, and also the rewards we can get from the win Streak.

Please keep your feedback coming, Candy Crushers!

👉 What do you think of the brand new Candy Necklace? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

Also, don't forget to join us in the fun and win exclusive community badges with your Win Streaks:

🍬 What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badges HERE!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🍬 🍬

______

*Please note that we will be releasing this new feature slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

• twila
    twila Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Just saw the candy necklace contest and badges. I don't have any of the candy necklace badges but here's a screenshot of a 46 winning streak

• mox70
    mox70 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2021
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @twila and @mox70 ,

Thank you very much for your comments and for sharing your Candy Necklace Win Streak.

But, come and join us in the following community contest to win exclusive community badges with your Win Streaks:

🍬 What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badges  HERE!

By the way, help us with your feedback, Candy Crushers! 👉 What do you think of the brand new Candy Necklace?

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🍬 🍬

______

*Please note that we will be releasing this new feature slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Pounawea

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

I liked the Candy necklace's, i reached till 100 win streak.

It was always terrible to loose it, because you win more with the necklace.

• cumoka
    cumoka Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?