We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Sorry for offending anyone

Terre011
Terre011 Posts: 2 Newbie

Sorry if I offended anyone with my Rehab Joke. I really do spend a lot of time playing Candy Crush. I have battled with my share of habits I was not proud of. I quit gambling 6 years ago and I have been smoke-free for 20 years.

Comments

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

Hi

I'm not sure where this joke was made, but the fact you are apologising shows your intention wasn't to hurt anyone.

Congrats and well done for quitting. And welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it around here.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I don't see it as that tragic. Question: How did the player behave afterwards? Because today you make jokes about everything, it always depends on the situation, how you do it, or whether it is appropriate. Did you contact the player yourself to clarify it? Do not worry. I wish you a lot of fun here and please take part everywhere. There are lots of games and discussion sessions and polls here.

All the best and have fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?