Von_3
Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Really missing him

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. Dexter feature is a bonus event and like all other bonus features there is no guarantee that it will always be available. Unfortunately no time frame can be given that when it will be back. But hopefully it will be there soon. We will send your feedback to our CM.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😀

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Von_3 and good day to you.

Dexter Challenge is not necessarily available to all players like any other events/challenges as King roll out different events/challenges to different players allowing them to have a unique game experience. So keep playing and stay tune for other new event/challenge that may appear in your game from time to time.

Below is the extract info of Dexter's League Challenge from Help Centre for your reading pleasure.

When can I take part?

Dexter is a whimsical whale, so it will vary from time-to-time. He'll fit-in around other events that might be running in the Candy Crush Saga universe. We do have a wealth of other ways to win in our game, so we'll keep it as frequent as possible! You’ll get an in-game prompt to show it’s begun. If you miss it, you can always tap the Trophy icon to check whether it's running.

What if others can play it and I can't?

To keep the events and challenges available for everyone, sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable. Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too - so jump in whenever you get the chance!

Please let us know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you and happy gaming 😉

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Von_3 Hi and welcome, I am guessing but i think this feature went missing due to the All stars tournament and hopefully this will return next week after its all over. I am hoping so anyway as think a lot of people love this feature in the game. Hopefully this is the case and we will see it back next week, but saying that it is a bonus feature so its not always guaranteed to be in our game

Thank you

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. Dexter feature is a bonus event and like all other bonus features there is no guarantee that it will always be available. Unfortunately no time frame can be given that when it will be back. But hopefully it will be there soon. We will send your feedback to our CM.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😀

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Von_3 and good day to you.

Dexter Challenge is not necessarily available to all players like any other events/challenges as King roll out different events/challenges to different players allowing them to have a unique game experience. So keep playing and stay tune for other new event/challenge that may appear in your game from time to time.

Below is the extract info of Dexter's League Challenge from Help Centre for your reading pleasure.

When can I take part?

Dexter is a whimsical whale, so it will vary from time-to-time. He'll fit-in around other events that might be running in the Candy Crush Saga universe. We do have a wealth of other ways to win in our game, so we'll keep it as frequent as possible! You’ll get an in-game prompt to show it’s begun. If you miss it, you can always tap the Trophy icon to check whether it's running.

What if others can play it and I can't?

To keep the events and challenges available for everyone, sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable. Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too - so jump in whenever you get the chance!

Please let us know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you and happy gaming 😉

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Dexter comes every Thursday. Dexter is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

I see mostly of players have asked this problem too.

Don't be sad! You should keep your eyes out until this feature is back! You can continue playing levels with other features. 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Von_3 Hi and welcome, I am guessing but i think this feature went missing due to the All stars tournament and hopefully this will return next week after its all over. I am hoping so anyway as think a lot of people love this feature in the game. Hopefully this is the case and we will see it back next week, but saying that it is a bonus feature so its not always guaranteed to be in our game

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?