⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game won’t open

Options
Jansy26
Jansy26 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, since yesterday I cannot open the game. I read all comments on the issue and see no solution! I’m playing on iPad, have good internet connection, and got the last update. I’m on level 2455 and have a lot of busters . On my telephone (android), which is not synchronized with my iPad, i can open the game but there I’m on level 2272. Would be a shame to delete the app from my iPad and loose my progress . Is there something to do?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

First of all you will not lose your progress in any case. Just save your game through facebook or king account then it can be restored on any device. Secondly what message are you getting while connecting to your ipad. Please show us the screenshot.

Also try to clear the cache from the Safari of your ipad and check if it helps you.

Dont worry about progress even if you have not saved anything the last resort we can request our CM to restore your progress manually.

So tell us if you still have some issues.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your game. If after following the steps indicated by the aijaziqbal colleague, your problem persists, please come back here. We are waiting for your screenshots to try to solve your problem. Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Jansy26 Hi and welcome, The issue with the game opening was fixed on an update, so please check both your deevice and the game are up to date, then log out and restart you device. see if this allows the game to load correctly for you

Your boosters in the case of mobile devices is stored on the device itself, so if you log into another device or change phones etc your boosters are not transferable. So you will still have them on your phone only. If your phone is apple as well you could try backing your phone upto the cloud and then try to sync you ipad to the data in the cloud and this can sometimes work but it is not guaranteed

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,472 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?