level 1235??

GoForItOma
GoForItOma Posts: 5 Level 2

I am STUCK on level 1235!! I've played that level about 50 times with no success HELP!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Thank you for being a loyal player of Candy Crush Saga.

You can pass the level by following the video below.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Its a hard tricky level. Patience is the key here. Please take some extra time before each move.

For this level try to play from top part of the board and try to make striped candy and wrapped candy combo to break the blockers. After play more from top right part of the board to shuffle candies and take ingredients out from the board.

Here is a video which might help you as well.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,699 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1235

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from top part of the board and try to make striped candy and wrapped candy combo to break the blockers. After play more from top right part of the board to shuffle candies and take ingredients out from the board.

Keep trying

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator

Hello @GoForItOma and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I would add two additional tips for this level (I just replayed it) - you need to watch out that you don't let the fruit and nuts drop to the bottom where there is not a port to the upper left area, because you will either need to use a hand switch or wait until you can switch it with a candy -which will take up valuable moves. In addition, because there are only 4 colors on the board it is easy to make stripes and wraps and even Color Bombs. I just replayed the level with no boosters and was able to complete it on my third try. I found that the board created boosters for me so I probably also had a lucky board which helped. Horizontal stripes will help because they will remove a layer of the blockers from both the lower area and one of the top areas at the same time (of course stripe/wrap combos are even better).

Good luck and hopefully you will pass it soon.

Also, now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@GoForItOma Hi and welcome

This is a tricky level, you have to be very careful with the ingredients in the bottom part of the board where they fall out of the dispensers.

There are only 4 teleports along the bottom so you need to get the ingredients over them before you allow them to fall down to the bottom row, otherwise they will get stuck on the ledges between the teleports and you will have to try to move them over.

The ingredients come out of the dispensers in the bottom part of the board, through the teleports to the top left, then through to the top right where the exits are.

Once the ingredients are in the top left, or sitting over the teleports you can bring them to the exits by working in the top right square.

All the time you are working on getting the ingredients in the right place you have to continue to keep the chocolate under control, although if you have the ingredients in the right place clearing the chocolate will help to bring them down.

Video below

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?