Lost time boosters

Options
packerplum
packerplum Posts: 36 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Really not happy. I play 4 hours on candy and been earning my points on sujit was almost on the 7000 2 get my hour bonus with cb and wrap and stripes and I've been sent right back to the start saying I've ran out of time wen I've been playing constantly. What's happening

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,753 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Which Events do you play ?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I think you are referring to fantastic five feature where we have to collect 7000 points in a limited time. Unfortunately the timer is always on the front even if you are 6999. If you will not collect 7000 points in available time it will start from zero again.

Nothing can be done in this regard check below screenshot. The time left is always ticking.

Thanks.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @packerplum and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear that your time ran out before you got the final prize. As has been pointed out above, if you are indeed referring to the Fantastic Five event - it is on a timer and once the time runs out, you are taken back to the beginning to try and earn the three different rewards within the designated time period. The good thing is you get another chance to win all three prizes. You have the opportunity to create or join a custom Fantastic Five Team (click here for more information) but you want to make sure that the other players (or at least most of them) are active players so you can reach the final goal within the designated time period. I am on a custom team and we have always been able to reach the final prize within the time allotted.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@packerplum Hi and welcome, Unfortunately this is a timed feature and it has to be completed in the time or it will reset back to the beginning. One of the reasons that you need everyone in the team to contribute otherwise this is a hard task to complete on your own or with one or two team mates. Happens to me many times as i always have only one or two team mates contributing

thank you

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Hi @packerplum. The clock runs whether you are playing or not. It always tells you how much time you have left to reach the 7000. This has happened to me many times, in fact happened today and we were almost there but time ran out at 6875. This event runs for several days and the time starts as soon as your last mission ends. Good luck and I hope you make it to 7000 this time. Have fun.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

You have the opportunity to create or join a custom fraud-tastic five team...

That's if you've got that option, some players actually do not (at the moment).

And if you're still grouped with four random players, you'd better hope that they're (all) not slugs...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?