Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @VickiWiant and welcome to our Community!
Please check here how to get purchase refunded or co compensated (the last part on the page):
Welcome, newcomer (@VickiWiant).
Click here & provide all details, they should be able to help you out with that; hopefully you won't have to beat the level again...
I have been on level 2181 for awhile so I used 1 of ALL my boosters and spent $1.99 to finish off the level. Then I got a screen that "we are experiencing a problem" and it took me BACK to the level but took my boosters and$1.99. 😫 This isn't the 1st time this has happened..... What do I do??!!