⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Watch Ad free lives/bonus

petun1a
petun1a Posts: 7 Level 2

I no longer get offered to watch and Ad for free lives when I have used all my lives up anymore I used to get the option on my iPad and iPhone but now don’t ever get it at all in the last 6 months or so. What’s happened?

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,749 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @petun1a . Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Ads feature is a bonus feature and not permanent part of the game. All the bonus features are divided randomly by the system. And this selected group of players can be changed time to time. Unfortunately you are not a part of this test group at the moment. But it might change and you can get this feature back in future. Please also note that all the bonus features including ads feature may appear, disappear or simply be replaced.

Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,749 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @petun1a . Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@petun1a Hi and welcome, Video ads is a bonus feature so this is not always guaranteed to be in your game, Bonus features are given to groups of randomly selected people so this just means you are no longer in that bonus group but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems.

To ensure your getting the features available to you, check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in. This will ensure your game is as optimized as possible

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @petun1a and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! Unfortunately, as stated above - not everyone gets the opportunities to watch ads. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones and the feature will return. I have never had the chance to watch ads and then about a month ago it showed up in my Farm Heroes game for about a week and then disappeared again. I will cross my fingers and hope you get the feature back!

I see that you are a newcomer to our community. Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Ads feature is a bonus feature and not permanent part of the game. All the bonus features are divided randomly by the system. And this selected group of players can be changed time to time. Unfortunately you are not a part of this test group at the moment. But it might change and you can get this feature back in future. Please also note that all the bonus features including ads feature may appear, disappear or simply be replaced.

Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?