⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3101

Options
Domo7474
Domo7474 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you pass this level, I'm about to delete this have forever!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Domo7474 Hi and welcome, Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level. It is a super hard level so can take a few attempts and a lucky board always helps

There are only 2 colours on level 3101 so the special candies make themselves, besides this there are 2 stripe dispensers, one each side, so you can switch the stripes together or use them alone to hit the orders in the middle section of the board.

However, with so few moves just using stripes is unlikely to get enough licorice and yellow candies so you are going to need much more powerful combos to have any chance of passing the level.

The best combo is a double colourbomb combo, which is not hard to make and quite often makes itself.

Next is a colourbomb/stripe combo, although not as good as the double colourbomb combo as you have no control of where the stripes go and they don't hit so many of the licorice and lucky candies as the double CB

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search for "Candy Crush Level 3101 No Booster" on YouTube or so that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this tricky level without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

You can check this information (similar to your question) by Community Team :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,443 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to our Community

Level 3101

For this level try to play from where more candies are available to play and make striped candy. Use more striped candy to break the grills and yellow candy.

Hope this video give some Tip

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Domo7474 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. As mentioned above, with only two colors (even with how the board is designed) you should get special candies creating themselves. A CB/Wrap combo early on should totally destroy the licorice covering the center area if you are lucky enough to create such a combo. Otherwise, using a CB on one color should give you a good chance of several CBs in the remaining color.

As a newcomer to the community - I want to welcome you and I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Also - since you are past level 3000 in the game, you can get badges for levels 1000, 2000, and 3000 in Candy Crush Saga. Just click on this link HERE and then click on the individual links for each level and post a screenshot of your game map showing you have passed the level the badge is for, and you will receive your badges.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

I hope the above mentioned tips and videos must have helped. This is a very tough level because of less number of moves. But i find it fun level too as only two major colors on the board so lot of chance to make color bombs and special candies. I would like to encourage you as patience is the key here. Take a little extra time on each move and i hope you will find a lucky board soon and will cross this level.

Keep trying and stay safe.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?