Getting impossible to pass the levels

Options
Queensheba777
Queensheba777 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I really like this game. But it is getting impossible to pass the levels. It's like there is no easy or less difficult level at all now. I find myself not wanting to play the game and sometimes not returning to the game for days. Seems you have made if so difficult that one can't pass levels without buying help with real money which i cannot do as I live on disability. Very sad indeed

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Queensheba777 Hi and welcome, I can appreciate you get frustrated with the game and we can pass your feedback on to the Community managers., but the community is only here to help and advise players we have no control over how the levels are designed or difficulty;

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

We respect your views and your feedback and it will reach to the CMs. But it is a difficult task to keep a right kind of balance between too easy and too difficult. And king studios are working hard to do it. Some people do agree on it and some have different opinion. I myself at the end of the road around 8000 level and never purchased any thing from the game. I agree that some levels are really hard but still do able. You can see almost every level video on youtube which some people have completed.

And like all other games which becomes harder after every level, players need to raise the level of their game.

Once again thanks for your feedback.

Stay safe.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We would also like to inform you that Candy Crush Saga is a skill game in which the outcome depends on your skills and the strategies you adopt. To play the game perfectly you need to think before making a move, about which move is more beneficial for you.😉

However now you will find helpful tips and videos about each level on youtube that will help you pass the difficult levels.😀

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

I am in the 7200+ levels, and for awhile now, it's been difficult to pass most levels without boosters. But first I actually have play several days to build up the few and far between freebies. UGH! There are thousands of other computer games to play. I will quit when I find the next good one, as it seems I need to go to blogs for strategy help on almost every level. One can only hope there is a King employee assigned to monitor our frustrations in blogs like this, and make changes to the game, but I doubt it. They don't care. The harder the better for them, unless we all quit in frustration, which I also know won't happen

King wants us to spend money, continuously making changes to lure us in, but won't get a dime from me! I just can't fathom spending actual money on buying overpriced boosters/packages. The good a person could do for themselves or others with their money! Players, it's not worth it! It's a computer generated, dime a dozen, match 3 game, mostly of luck, designed to prey on as many of our addictions as they can! Getting further in the game is only that...getting further! There is no gold at the end of the rainbow, no tangible rewards, only psychological ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?