Why this week in Win 10 was 60 levels

Options
Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
edited October 2020 in Discussions

In the last few months in Win 10 we have received 45 levels a week. I want to remind you that years ago it was only 15 levels a week. This week we got 60 levels, does that indicate that this will be from now the normal?

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again.

We have this below information from our CM.

For the next couple of weeks, we will be releasing 4 episodes for our dear Win 10 players. Please enjoy them Candy Crushers! Then, in the future, we might bring 4 new episodes for our Facebook and mobile players as well! Stay tuned!

hopefully it will be helpful.

stay safe and keep enjoying.😀

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu.Nice but going to make the reach for the stars with Tiffi a little more difficult, was just about managing the 3 episodes

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

45 levels a week is still the normal, but if the Game Team has more levels ready they will release those as a bonus.

The old normal years ago, was one update and 15 levels per month!

• 956Soore
    956Soore Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad sorry for long answer but read it.

To be honest I do not believe. It's a policy, King is a serious company, it's not a small store that today is selling pants, tomorrow shirts and after that phones. A large company does everything in advance planning. Your answer does not make sense. I think there is a goal to bring out a lot of levels that players will have to buy more boosters more lives otherwise they will be left behind. But it's a mistake now are a lot of big issues that cause people to leave the game after many years. In the past, they were spending a few $ every time that cannot finished a level but now they so that the game is hard from week to week with issues they are not ready to pay for this and for lives.  You have to tell their management that it's a mistake, large amounts of levels cause people to leave. To tell you I personally like the high quantity of levels but not everyone like them. There are many who need hints and tips and videos for being able to pass the level.  I'm tell you this information from our big group where I'm one of the admins. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?