⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Win streak bonuses?

Options
hlibby820
hlibby820 Posts: 5 Level 2

I had gotten to the last level on Candy Crush, even though they have added more, I decided to restart and play from the beginning. So I started a new game using my son's facebook account since he doesn't play. I am at level 80 and I don't have any win streaks or booster bots or anything. Does anyone else know if it is because I have played these levels before on this computer even though I'm on a different account? Or is it just not around anymore? I love those bonuses, and I do spend money on the game so I don't understand.

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @hlibby820 and good day to you...

For your information, boosters and lives are stored on the device system and not the game server. Thus, as long as you start your game in another device, these boosters will be zero and you have start building them from scratch or buy it using gold bars or via in-app store. Also, you may join F5 team, if you have this feature in your app. If you are looking for a customise team, please visit here.

In the mean time, features such as build-a-bot, win streaks, Fast Race, Weekly Race, and so on are not permanent feature and only made available to certain group of people to provide different gaming experience to different players. So if you don't see it on your new account, don't be disappointed, just keep playing and you may find a few features being introduced to you along the way.

Since you have started playing under your son's account, you may need some gold bars. If you are interested, please join the on-going contests here and stand a chance to win some for your favourite game 😃

Please let me know if I've answered your question or if you need help with other issue.

Happy gaming and leveling.🤗

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

No it has no link with your previous play. Every user account and game id is different and they dont have any link together. Win streak or built a bot is a bonus event and all the bonus events or features are randomly assigned to different players. So as you have started a new journey. Please carry on slowly and gradually as your progress will grow your bonus features and events will also grow.

Hopefully you will get some bonus features soon. Also please note that every wednesday 45 new levels are released so if you are at the end of the road. You will get every wednesday new levels.

Thanks and keep enjoying.😀

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi dear

every account have a unique Game ID. its not same thatswhy there are not same bonuses and features.

about win streak feature it is a new feature it's working in group few players only .

it will be provided to all player's slowly.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@hlibby820 Hi and welcome, The Features are all bonus features and are not available to everybody. Bonus features are given to groups of randomly selected people, so this would just mean on your new account your not in the groups for these at present but you could be in the future.

they are also more account specific and device specific. so you could play on you one account on two different devices and have a feature on one account but then not have the same feature on another device

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?