SALTNADO - New event in Candy Crush Saga 🍬🧂

Options

Comments

• olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 236 Level 3
    Options

How many levels are in total? I'm just stuck on Level 45! Even unlimited lives today do not help 😢

• shiwaka
    shiwaka Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello~

The game is almost broken, but the play is highlighted and cannot be completed.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Thank you

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Amazing! Congratulations to all you that manage to saved your Town Square! Well done Candy Crusher!

@Nix66 @coopsj

As mentioned earlier, I really appreciate all the feedback and comments shared in this thread. Not only in regards to your progress and opinions about the event mechanics, visuals, rewards, etc. but also about any issue you might find in your way while playing the event. This will help us to keep improving.

🍬 Keep sharing information, visuals and your progression so we can all see how it looks and how it works!

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers!

👉 What do you think of the Saltando event?

👉 Do you like the story and narrative?

👉 Do you like the visuals?

👉 Are you enjoying the levels?

______

Please note:

As you know, Saltando, a new event in Candy Crush Saga and outside the Saga Map, is currently available for a few Candy Crushers around the world. 🙂 As with any new event, there might be sometimes a few glitches, your information and feedback will help us improve the event for all Candy Crushers around the world.

_________

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea thanks for your support 🌻

• pearlyc1p
    pearlyc1p Posts: 89 Level 3
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Pounawea I am enjoying the event, playing everyday. I don’t believe I’ll finish as I’ve been stuck on the same level for 2 days, but I’ll just keep trying.

The story narrative is good.The visuals are nice and in keeping with the style of the game.The prizes awarded as you progress are nice and sufficient.

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

I did finish Saltnado. It was fun, but very tough levels. Would of been nice to of had a grander reward 🤔 ❤️🍬❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?