Level 4828

Options
mandrak
mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I play this level more then 50 times today and i never be close to score 130000.I have more then 5 bombs and so many other combo and total score never more then 50000.Does anybody have same experience with this level because i really don't know how to finish

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@mandrak Hi and welcome, This level has been reported and we are awaiting news on this but it may be Monday before we hear anything due to it being the weekend

• mandrak
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Thanks but i can't believe it .I spend today so many nerves and so many boosters for what.I probably i and other players won't hear an apology.I hear this game and King are some of the most played game and i don't know how they can afford it such omiissions.Like i say today i spend so many MY TIME MY NERVES AND MY BOOSTERS for THEIR mistake.What a joke this game became😥

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mandrak Hi, I feel your frustrations but sometimes these things happen and although not ideal there is nothing we can do but wait for the game studio to fix these faults. I can apologize on there behalf for this but as said these things can happen with any online game

• mandrak
    Options

Hi Does anyone have some information about this level.I try today but still is same.It doesn't matter how many bombs or combo i have i can't reach target.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?