Level 1303

simob
simob Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi the final key never drops on this level, is there something going wrong?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it solves your case.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

For this level try to play from top part of the board where more candies available to play and make special candy. Try to make striped candy and combine with colorbomb or other special candy to break the grills and other blockers. After play with remaining jelly candy or make special candy as you get the chance to break the jellies that are in bottom.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@simob, Please do the standard trouble shooting tips and check you device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue.

If not please let us know what device you use so we can check the level.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @simob and good day to you.

Please refer to the following tips:-

• Seek to break open the three-layered sugar chests and three-layered frosting. Then, use special candies to clear the jellies from there.
    • Combining a striped candy + colour bomb is the best way to clear the jellies.
    • Release the UFOs for some cascades.
    • As for the key, it will Spawn 1 every 12 moves.

You may also apply the following general tips whilst playing the game:-

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs. However, you may not necessarily always depend on it.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

All the best and hope you are able to pass this level. Please let us know if you need help with other issue in the game.

Thank you ☺️

• mmagee23
    mmagee23 Posts: 6 Level 2

@Freddy_Falkner I am also having this exact same issue. No third key drops down at any point. My husband does get the third key to release the UFOs. We are both using iPhones with the latest iOS, the latest game version, I have logged out, restarted phone, tried deleting app, nothing is working. At best I went from having 15 moves to 26. But still no third key which makes this level impossible to beat. My map and Events page also looks very different from my husbands and I have Saltnado which he does not.

• Freddy_

@mmagee23 Hi will try level now on my iphone to see if i have any issues. One query if left pics has been updated it should have new layout like right picture

Saltnado is a bonus feature so not everybody gets this feature. It is given to groups of randomly selected people. So just means you are in the group and your husband is not but could be at any time in the future. i also do not have salnado

Thank you

• mmagee23

@Freddy_Falkner Thank you! My husbands game is on the right and has looked like that for some time. Mine is the left and looks like that despite being regularly updated.... I even completely deleted and reinstalled it last night. My App Store shows version 1.188.0.4

• Freddy_

@mmagee23 Hi again, Strange one i am on same version as yours but have the new layout like your husbands and have tried this level 5 times and each time the key has dropped with no issues with 5 moves left . Can i ask you just to recheck app store for update and log out and restart your device and see if it does remedy the issue.

Is your device up to date as well?

If not let me know and i will get this passed on to the CM to see if they can look at the issue

• mmagee23

@Freddy_Falkner I just restarted my device, rechecked for a software update (running iOS 14.1), logged out of Facebook in the app, deleted and reinstalled the app again (no update showing. Still shows version 1.188.0.4) logged back into Facebook in the app and tried the level once more. I still have the same layout and no third key but I did just beat the level without releasing the UFOs (had to buy boosters). Disappointed though that I’ve spent so many days on this level and had to spend money just to beat it because it was otherwise not possible due to some issue within the game

• mmagee23

@Freddy_Falkner If it’s helpful, I just took a screen recording (after my first move) to show I start with 26 moves, not 15 like others and there’s no third key dropping down. it won’t let me upload the video here but if someone who can fix the issue wants to see it I can email it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?