⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Points required seems wrong???

Options
bendegedig
bendegedig Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, I'm on level 1890 which requests 180000 points to pass the level.

On tutorials it states 100000.

Not sure what to do?

I play cc on Facebook.

Thanks.

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience

For scoring level a fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bendegedig and good day to you.

May I know whether the tutorial video is the latest one i.e. in year 2020? If not, most likely the scoring target may have changed. It is a hard level and may have limited game board area to work on. Nonetheless, you may refer to the general tips below whenever playing any King's game.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs. However, you may not necessarily always depend on it.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

I hope that you are able to complete the level. Please let us know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you.😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@bendegedig Hi and welcome , As explained above there is an issue with the scoring levels so if you do still have problems with this level you will need to wait for a fix which will hopefully be tomorrow as its affecting a lot of the scoring levels

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@bendegedig yes, probably impossible to pass without the fix but As soon as this level is fixed you will find you will pass it. you need to be patient and wait for the fix which hopefully will be sometime tomorrow

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?