issues with my F5

ADussault
ADussault Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

I am having issues with my F5 and life count on this PC. Sometimes I use my Apple cell, and it has my F5 Team is visible and my life count is higher. But, this PC has no F5 Team and keeps telling me to join a team. This PC has only a few lives. Ticket 9989741.

Thank you for your assistance. I have no idea how to fix it.

Arlene Dussault

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ADussault Hi and welcome Please try logging out the game and clearing your internet browser cache and then restart your device and log back in a see if this helps with your issue

If not you have a ticket number somebody from customer support should contact you regarding your issue

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

As you have already contact our player support and you have the ticket number so hopefully you will get the response from them soon.

But in my opinion as far as F5 is concerned and if above tips by freddy doesnt work for you. Please note that F5 feature is a bonus feature and it is not available to everyone on every device. All the bonus features are randomly divided by the system to different players and devices. So it is highly possible that you find a bonus feature on one device and not on other.

Similarly for lives (if you mean stored lives). Basic lives by default is 5 for every player. If we have stored lives from our friends on one device they can not be transferred or synced on another device as it is saved on your device memory and not in the game application.

But if there is an issue on 5 basic lives then player support will guide you.

If you need any more information you can please ask us again.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?