⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
berf
berf Posts: 81 Level 3

Every week, King publishes at least one or two levels that require incredible luck or a lot of boosters to clear. There is no strategy except playing over and over and over again, hoping to get two speckled candies together. It's as pointless as playing video slots.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@berf Hi and welcome, I would tend to agree with regarding the super hard levels have now become really hard to complete and sometimes it is more luck than anything else involved, but think the game studio have a hard job making these levels enjoyable and challenging. Like the fact that the super hard levels are not easy and are very challenging but agree that sometimes can be a little too challenging if your not prepared to take many attempts and wait for that lucky board.

Hopefully there will be a sensible medium for all on these super hard levels

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome dear.

Very nice to see your progress on such a high level. Yeah agreed that some levels are too hard. But similarly there are some levels too easy. So as mentioned above by freddy its a tough job to design 45 to 60 levels every week and test them and launch them for us to enjoy. So we have to give them a little margin of error. Please also note that whenever players feedback them about some level they do make some changes on it.

In my opinion also that as the number is increasing day by day there should be more hard levels (but passable). As there should be some difference in level 800 and 8000.

Hopefully they will be more accurate in maintaining the right balance in levels in future.

We will forward your feedback to the CM.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😁

• Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

I agree with you @berf . there are really very difficult levels, like 8072. I have been trying to overcome it for 2 days and instead of being challenging, then it becomes boring and a deterrent to stop playing once and for all. Stimulating no means "use and buy many boosters". Solve.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I agree, some levels are too hard and I have to play them over and over hoping for a lucky board.

• Abdul15
    Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2
    Options

Please sort level 8072 out it's another ridiculous level and hard to pass.

• AWB
    AWB Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Level 8072 is impossible to pass without using boosters.

Could you please review the level?

Many thanks.

Alice

• jojoismagic
    jojoismagic Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This level is ridiculously hard...

i’ve been trying it for a week now and even with 10 more moves i’m not sure i could make it...

• johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options

Hi and welcome dear.

Very nice to see your progress on such a high level. Yeah agreed that some levels are too hard. But similarly there are some levels too easy. So as mentioned above by freddy its a tough job to design 45 to 60 levels every week and test them and launch them for us to enjoy. So we have to give them a little margin of error. Please also note that whenever players feedback them about some level they do make some changes on it.

In my opinion also that as the number is increasing day by day there should be more hard levels (but passable). As there should be some difference in level 800 and 8000.

Hopefully they will be more accurate in maintaining the right balance in levels in future.

We will forward your feedback to the CM.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😁

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,878 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 8072 changed now

make sure updated your Apps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?