⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6152 possibley a glitch?

Options
vmcc
vmcc Posts: 14 Level 2

After going though God knows how many lives/boosters and £ to get though this level,any idea if it's a glitch or a money making level people?

Thanks

Comments

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 135 Level 3
    Options

6152 candy crush saga is truly impossible. Fish not helpful. Hours given on coconut wheel, striped candy, 4 hours of play, lollipops repeatedly and endless days playing and not even close. Like others I think it is time to give up this con as no fair platform and definitely not “relaxing”!

• pay-it-fwd
    pay-it-fwd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

They programmed it so the fish won't eat the spaces that need to be eaten. Just another in a long list of levels created as a shameless cash grab. I am guessing there must be a lot of addicts who play the game and who are spending a bunch of money on Candy Crush Saga. Quite sad.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 329 Level 4
    edited January 30
    Options
  • MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 329 Level 4
    edited January 31
    Options

I tried this level out, and I don't believe there's a glitch here.

The fish are not supposed to eat frosting in this level. Unlike the fish spawned from bobbers, the ones spawned from a special candy almost never go for blockers. The fish can be used to remove the cake on this board, and that's it. As soon as the cake is gone, ignore the fish.

Instead of relying on fish, you should create stripes, a lot of stripes, and striped/wrapped combinations or color bomb/striped combinations whenever you have the chance.

Here's how I passed this level.

This is my starting board.

I used the first few moves to clear some of the crystals and make some fish candies drop. There are three stripes above the cake, but I try to avoid setting them off. I'll need them later.

The cake is finally gone (fish ate it), and the 3 stripes dropped down and now perfectly aligned to hit the two lower pieces of frosting that are harder to reach. It looks like I got a bit of luck here: two more stripes dropped, and now I can set the stripes off all at once.

So far so good. Now, an opportunity to make a color bomb has arrived.

A color bomb/wrapped combination is not good on this board, but there's an opportunity to make a stripe just above the color bomb.

A color bomb and purple stripe combination is perfect. There's a lot of purple in the bottom right corner.

Now, there are only two pieces of frosting left, and the most difficult to remove piece is gone.

I managed to create a wrapped candy next to a stripe.

If I combine striped and wrapped, one frosting will be removed. However, I can create another stripe above the wrapped candy.

Now, with just one striped/wrapped combination, I can remove all frosting and licorice.

Done!

With the help of the lucky board, I managed to win this level without boosters. It took me between 15 and 20 attempts.

Good luck 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?