Bombs nerfed, can't finish score levels dependent on them (2121)

Options
kendiekush
kendiekush Posts: 3 Newbie

Now and again I have levels where you have to achieve a certain score. Some levels are nearly impossible, because the scoring of bombs have been nerfed from 3,000 to approximately 600. Combinations with color bombs only give a few hundred points, where it would give tens if not hundreds of thousands of points. I had to play previous levels with the same issue over fifty times for it to be so extremely lucky to give me just enough points. I'm currently on level 2121 and even with extreme luck I am able to obtain only 40,000/220,000 points.

Below are two other threads about the same issue. It seems that a game-wide nerf went wrong and now they've been trying to fix it since midway September. Why is it still not fixed? How hard is it to fix something small but dealbreaking like this if you are a multi-billion dollar company?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@kendiekush Hi and welcome, there was an issue with the scoring levels and most of these have now been fixed. Please log out of the game and restart your device then log back in and see if your issue is resolved

Please note the original time this happened all levels were fixed this is a new issue since friday and fixes have been quite quick this time

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear.

You are absolutely right that this is the third time this problem has occured. Cant comment as dont know the details but looks like there is some sort of issue which is keep arising. Sometimes from outside it is easier to comment that why they are not fixing it immediately or once and for all but the complexity of the issue is known only to the studios. As a positive thinking i believe in the system and believe that Studios are trying their best. Hopefully this time its a long term solution and never happens again.

Please keep your game up to date so that fix can reach your device.

Thanks and have a nice time.

• kendiekush
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Hi there. I just logged out, restarted my phone, logged back in and tried it. It still doesn't work and still gives me 600 points per bomb, rather than 3,000.

Thanks though for the nuance concerning the new issue since Friday. I hope King will be able to fix it soon.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@kendiekush Hi, hopefully a fix for this level will be very soon just keep doing the above every now and again as it will need this for any fix to be implemented. i believe its the target score that is getting lowered on the levels and have seen people comment this level has been fixed

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kendiekush and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. We were informed yesterday that this issue had supposedly been fixed. Do you have the most up to dat version of the game? Also - what device do you play on (make/model) so if some people are still having issues - we need to get the information back to the studio.

Thank you for your assistance and understanding.

Since you are new to the community here is a guide to help you as you explore the different areas.

Also, I don't know if you like badges but you are eligible for the badges for levels 1000 and 2000 and if you click HERE you can find out more about them. Then just click on the individual links for the two badges and post a screenshot of your game map showing you have completed those levels and you will get the badges.

You might also want to check out the fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE.

Happy Crushing and I hope your level gets fixed soon.

• kendiekush
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner @aijaziqbal @bearwithme

I'm running version 1.188.0.4 from October 16th, 2020. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F).

I logged-out, restarted my phone again, logged back in (third time) and now the target score is indeed lowered from 220,000 to 21,000, so more than ten times. The level should be doable now. Thank you all for your help and have a nice day.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options

So glad you finally got the update @kendiekush ! Have fun crushing more candies. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?