⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8018

john230847
john230847 Posts: 4 Newbie

This level starts with a cluster of candies on the top left hand corner. All candies are 'glazed and these need to be cleared before any real progress can be made on this level. There are 29 moves available.

After getting nowhere, despite consuming all my boosters, I checked it out on YouTube. 4 examples show that there are 30 moves with NO glazed candies.

I understand the need to challenge players but adding the glazed candies barrier is outrageous.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@john230847 Hi and welcome, this update has been quite Challenging on certain levels but it is what it is unless the studio monitor the progress and decide to change it again. I have found some normal levels more taxing than the super hard levels

Will pass you feedback on to the CM

Video here might give you some hints and tips on this level 28 moves, its without the icing but has one less move so might be helpful or not

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Thanks for your feedback. As you mentioned yourself that you understand the tweaking to challenge the players. This is such a high level so it should be little challenging. Studios are always monitoring the levels and it is tough ask to keep the right kind of balance.

Let us see if the level is too tough to passable and we will report it.

Thanks.

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

This level now is near impossible, wasting move after move to try and get the candies out of the glaze. As much as I appreciate posting a video to watch, it's pointless when the game as been altered from that easier earlier level. Needs tweaking back.

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

1 moved left, another level ruined

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Absolute crap from the designers again. Not one video shows glazed candies at the start, but that’s what we’re getting. IMPOSSIBLE to do. FIX NEEDED. Too many levels are just a waste of time nowadays and a waste of boosters (if you have any).

Game needs a complete overhaul to bring the fun back

I won’t hold my breath though because nobody ever listens to those that play the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?