⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost reward boosts

Options
Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

I won the weekly challenge for the highest cake balls for the week that ends Monday morning in the USA and I opened the link but didn’t claim the rewards and when I went back later To claim them they were gone. I think I got the space ship and the other two stationary boosts but the two six hour timed ones were gone. Sorry I can’t remember what all these boosts and challenges are called. I hope you understand what challenge I’m referring to and have a way to verify that I didn’t claim or use the two six hour boosts. I was so looking forward to using them later in the day and is why I saved them. Can you help me regain the missed timed boosts.

Thank you.

regards

Jeanne Burke.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @Jeanne.jo!

ℹ️ There are two main reasons why you may lose visibility of your Rewards/Boosters ⬇️

1. You are disconnected from your King or Facebook account 
    2. The game has been deleted/reinstalled from the device

🔹 If you have disconnected from your account, here’s what you can do.

• Try reconnecting to your account.
      • If you are not connected to the correct account, this may be the reason you can’t see your Boosters. This happens when players share their device with someone else.

• If you’re connected to the wrong account:
      • Return to the main screen, where the 'Play' button appears
        • Tap the cog-wheel and navigate to the settings menu
          • Select 'Log Out' to disconnect from your account
            • You should now be back at the main screen and can reconnect to the correct account (see below for how)

• If you have a King account
      • Tap the cog-wheel and select the orange King account login button
        • Submit your saved King email address and password
          • You'll now connect to your King account and your progress, Boosters, and Gold Bars again.

• If you connected to Facebook before
      • Open the Facebook application on your device and log in to your own 'correct' Facebook profile.
        • Open the game and tap the blue Facebook 'connect' button, to re-link your game to the now active Facebook profile
          • If this was the Facebook profile you used, you'll now recover your progress, Boosters and Gold Bars.

🔻 The following events will mean your Boosters cannot be recovered or replaced 🔻

• You started playing on a new device
      • Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.
    • You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game
      • These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved. This is irreversible and your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the game.
    • You use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data'
      • This is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.
  • aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear very welcome to the community.

Very sorry about that but please note the the timed boosters reward is immediately start its time when you win it. So you use it or not once the time is finished the boosters will go.

Once again sorry about that but nothing can be done in this regard.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,974 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jeanne.jo and good day to you.

Understood that you have opened the link to claim your first prize in Dexter Challenge reward. From your statement, you have collected the UFO and switch boosters along with activating the 6 hours color bombs and 6 hours striped+wrapped candies.

The timed boosters must be used once it has been activated. Thus, you can't leave it and use it later. After 6 hours, you can no longer use them. Unfortunately, this can't be undone.

Just continue playing your game and wait for the next Dexter Challenge. Meanwhile, please enjoy other events in your game, if any, such as the Pumpkin Pursuits, Chocolate box quests, Hallowed Tower and so on.

Meanwhile, you may also participate in the on-going contest here and stand a chance to win gold bars to your game!

Please let us know if you need help with other issues.

Thank you and happy crushing!! 🤗🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?