⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8141 why did you add those black and red fences?

Options
AnnaErrington
AnnaErrington Posts: 25 Pro Player 👑

This level has been rendered impossible or at least beyond nightmarish. The only way out is to pay for gold bars ( the piggy bank is not always available) to wait until 35 additional moves to get help. What happened to the bows that you could get that led to a party popper? At least you never required gold bars for those. Also the higher Win levels used to be nerfed into our favour. Now they get nerfed the opposite way. Until you change back to where it was you are not getting any more money from me on Candy Crush Saga. Please use the methods you used a year or so ago and you will have a "happy camper.

Anna Errington

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @AnnaErrington and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I see you have been with the community for 4 years - I hope you have been enjoying your time here You are obviously an expert Candy Crush Saga player and must play on a PC with the win10 app. I play on mobile so I am not as far as you.

I know the higher levels are getting more and more challenging and the game has been updated so some of the things you could get to help you are no longer there. However there are more events now where you can get free boosters, like the various Halloween events and if you are on a good Fantastic Five team you can get some great boosters including a UFO and Dexter is usually around (he may vanish periodically but that is usually because there is some other event happening). Also - if you have it - the sticker event is still available (at least to some people) where you can get free boosters after collecting 6 stickers.

Hopefully you have the candy necklace and I have found the revised booster wheel is much more generous in awarding the grand prize than the previous version.

I also hope you are enjoying the new look of the game and a lot of the elements.

Even though you have been a long time member of the community, I notice you haven't been that active and wondered if you are interested in collecting some of the badges you are eligible for.

You can collect level badges for 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6000. Just click HERE and then click on the link for each level and post a screenshot of your game map showing you have reached that level.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,293 Crushing Legend
    Options

@AnnaErrington

Yes, it often happens that the levels are made harder. Free boosters are not always available. Try to collect UFOs with Dexter or similar events.

By the way, congratulations on getting this far. Level 8141 is almost at the top.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,438 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @AnnaErrington . Welcome to our Community

Level 8141 reduced moves from 35 to 30 . now increasing with 32 Moves .

This video play with 30 moves without booster

Try to collest one Ufo if want use booster . good luck

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@AnnaErrington Hi and welcome, I can appreciate your frustrations at some of the changes made to levels, but i do think when you get to this stage there does need to be a good mix of enjoyable and hard levels. The game studio has a hard job in trying to make this possible. I would also say they made a better job of this updated 60 levels than the last update as there were a lot of levels that were quite difficult without boosters or extra moves

I would also like to point you in the direction of the contest area there are a few chances to win gold bars for your game which as you know can come in extremely handy when facing these super hard levels. The community always has competitions running

Hopefully you will conquer this level soon ready for the next 60 levels Tomorrow

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?