Has anyone else had problems getting their daily bonus? It has been 4 days since I have gotten one.

Options
diannturner75
diannturner75 Posts: 2 Newbie

Don't understand what you want me to put in here. My question is above.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,862 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

The Daily Bonus is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the feature may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the feature back again.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,131 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @diannturner75 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. When you talk about a 'Daily Bonus' do you mean the calendar or the wheel spin? Do you mean you have access to the event but it won't give you the bonus? If that's the case - if you follow the advice above - hopefully that will correct the issue. Sometimes - for example the wheel just spins but doesn't give you anything - it can mean the game thinks you are playing offline. Check your internet connection and you may want to reset your router. These games need a strong and steady signal and if there is a temporary drop or interruption in the signal - it can cause the game to put you in offline mode - even though you still have internet and can do other things on your device.

I lost the daily calendar quite awhile ago but still have the daily spin. As long as you still have access to you events - then it just may be, as stated above, a matter of you no longer (at least temporarily) have access to that particular feature. However, I just reread your comment -

Since you are new to the community - here is a guide to help you as you explore the different areas.

I don't know what level you are on, but when you reach a game milestone, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 - you can get a special badge added to your profile. Just click HERE to find out more about it.

In addition, there is a fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community where you can win some great badges and you can find out more about it HERE. But you need to do it soon since this contest ends on Friday. 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @diannturner75 and good day to you.

Understood that you have not been receiving your daily bonus in the past 4 days.

You may have been disconnected from your King or Facebook profile. Make sure you're linked to your game by checking your progress in the main map. If that's not correct, you might be offline or disconnected. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.

Please be informed that any features/events/challenges in the game are not permanent and they may be made available to you from time to time. Therefore, please keep your app up to date and continue playing.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game. Happy crushing 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?