I lost for 266 gold bars on my game.

Yorben_GoereeYorben_Goeree Posts: 1,436 Level 5
edited November 2020 in Support

I have a problem for your message about 266 gold bars to me game. Than this game say “Oops , it’s a error of the gift. Try later again.”

Problem: Your mail is not work!

How claim I this 266 gold bars to my game?? It’s still 60 gold bars on my game. Normally for total of gold bars: 326 gold bars.

Here is my ID: 12050544871

Thanks you very much. Happy Crushing.🍭

Relax... and play Candy Crush🍒🍭🍫🍬

▪️Candy Crush Saga: level 8765▪️

▪️Candy Crush Soda: level 3820▪️

▪️Candy Crush Friends: level 3961▪️ (By level 4000: I’m stopped)

▪️Candy Crush Jelly: level 541▪️

Answers

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 2,718 Legend

Hey @Yorben_Goeree, meet @Crazy Cat Lad; but wait until tomorrow.

Hope it works out...

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,972 Legend
    edited November 2020

Hello, please play a level and the game will update and you will have it. It's a time lag sometimes.

You could also get it tomorrow. Please be patient !!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Mr_PeelyMr_Peely Posts: 3,258 Legend

Hi and welcome to the Community!

Sometimes it happens when the connection isn't working properly or it needs some time to update may be stuck in cyberspace.

Also try logging out and back in and see if this works.

Have a great day!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world..."

~Nikola Tesla

A look at my Profile would help Everyone! 😊

Vote for my Idea Here! ✔️

• Yorben_GoereeYorben_Goeree Posts: 1,436 Level 5

Hi, but I’m sorry for I’ll try but still doesn’t work. :(

Relax... and play Candy Crush🍒🍭🍫🍬

▪️Candy Crush Saga: level 8765▪️

▪️Candy Crush Soda: level 3820▪️

▪️Candy Crush Friends: level 3961▪️ (By level 4000: I’m stopped)

▪️Candy Crush Jelly: level 541▪️

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,972 Legend

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please check the Help Center under Gold Bars and Buy. Otherwise write to customer service with your ID number!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• wikkawill99wikkawill99 Posts: 7 Level 2

You better watch out because this one can get false information for the gold bars, because I think for a mail from 266 gold bars is a scammer because for this mail is not from the game name King, its a false information. But I have also lost the gold bars and boosters from the game. And I sent a message to King about the lost of gold bars and I got a mail from King with lost of gold bars back to the my game. And I have no received of gold bars to my game from the mail of King. It's a scam!

Some mail is real and some mail is a not real.

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 8,912 Community Manager

Hi @Yorben_Goeree !

This is email is a reminder that you have XX amount of Gold Bars left in your game for use. Not any new Gold Bars to claim.

Since you have several accounts with the same email, it seems that the automated email have merged all Gold Bars from all your accounts that you have.