⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Does the score even matter?

Yueyue
Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

Outside of moves levels, score is literally worthless now. It was fun long ago when score actually mattered and trying to get a high one was a sort of competition, but with all the RNG chain reactions, events and stuff, the purpose of score is lost. This was a problem even before the system was tweaked! What then?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

@Yueyue Hi again, In my eyes not about the scores more to do with passing the levels and the scores are a nice bonus especially if they lead up to sugar stars, but each individual will have there own preferences. some might like the looks of high scores.

Only score i concentrate on is the level i am on, plus there are not that many scoring levels anymore

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Yueyue and good day to you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

This post sounds more like a discussion than support. Hopefully @Crazy Cat Lad can move it to Discussion area so you'll get more players to share their thoughts 😍

The scores are still important to me especially if I want to earn the highest rank trophy i.e. Gold or Diamond, that requires sugar stars. Sugar stars can only be achieved if we manage to score beyond 3 stars when we complete a level. With gold or diamond trophy at the end of each episode, I will get reduced time for replenishing a life, additional 10% score for each completed level and extra moves added to each level when I start a new episode.

Thus, it's still important to me 😉

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

The scores are not important to me. I only care about getting enough to pass a level and that usually doesn't have a lot to do with a score.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome back 😊

The scoring system is the same as it was before but now it has become more challenging.Different events do not have much effect on the scoring system but scoring will be challenging if you take it as a challenge.☺️

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?