We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 8073 is flawed

John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3

Am I doing something wrong in this level because after 3 moves I have no more possible moves because there is not enough candy this has happened 10 times now making it pretty pointless even opening up the game

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome back 😊

Thank you for submitting your report.

We are looking into your query and would get back to you in the next few hours. 

Thanks!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

@John_Sanders Hi and welcome , video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level, but its a funny one you need to keep an eye on top row of locked boxes as you need candy to fall from the gap. so you need to have enough moves (4)to get the gap to drop more candy

hope this helps

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

This level is kinda counter-intuitive. Usually you'd just smash the jelly as fast as possible, but this level requires you to move slower.

In the first 4 moves try to only match 3 candies and when the top row gives you more candies, go for the skull. Once you get all the skulls the level is pretty easy :)

Good luck and let us know if you've managed to pass the level.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @John_Sanders and good day to you.

I've just replayed this level and I agreed that it's a bit tricky but definitely the level is not flawed.

If possible, do not use booster for this level. Be very careful not to clear too many candies at the beginning and keep to matches of three and pop the sour skull to collect the keys. If you clear too many candies when the locked cells are blocking the top of the board you will run out of moves and lose the game.

Match as many candies as possible when the top is open for the candies to drop. Once all the skulls are broken, collect the keys to unlock the cherries. At this point, do check the number of moves left to make sure you have enough moves to collect the cherries before it moves back to the start of the conveyor.

Good luck and keep trying. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?