We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why do I have to retrieve my progress everytime I play the first time each day?

friscojones
friscojones Posts: 8 Level 2

A month ago I lost my progress and after getting helpful advice here and using the advice, I did end up getting it back, but I lost the ability to get the daily reward. Now I have to retrieve my progress each time I play the first time of the day. Now I have lost all chances for rewards including the daily reward, the candy box, booster wheel. One by one they go.each time I lose progress. This gives me no chance to get any boosters. How can I get these back? Thank you in advance

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

Welcome back you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

I am sorry to hear that you're not seeing Daily Win in your game, I understand how important this is to you. 

I am more than happy to assist you with this.

Daily Win is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the future back again.

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @friscojones and good day to you.

Understood that you need to click on the retrieve progress each time you play. This happens when you normally logged out from the game entirely or you are disconnected from your device.

May I know it brings you to a page where it asked you to "continue with Facebook" and "sign in up with email"? If yes, select the one where you normally log in to play and you should be able to go back to your progress.

Please note that the "sign up with email" is referring to the email account for King.com.

Do let me know if the above information is insightful or if you need help with other issue of CCS game.

Thank you 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@friscojones Hi and welcome, Think the main problem here is trying to resolve why your progress is not saving and you keep having to retrieve you progress. the features are all bonus features and they are not guaranteed to be in your game but saying that if you are having you game reset everytime this would not help with any of the features.

What device are you playing on?

Thank you

• friscojones
    friscojones Posts: 8 Level 2

Thank you for your reply Freddy. I am playing on my laptop. I have been playing for a long time and I have never had the progress loss happen until last month. Up until that time, I was receiving multiple options to obtain boosters including the 7 day calendar that gave me great boosters. But every time I lose progress which is often, I lose all these chances for boosters. It is getting frustrating and makes it difficult to advance at all in the game. I wish I knew why this was going on Thank you in advance for your reply

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@friscojones If you are playing via an internet browser make sure you clear the cache log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue with the game losing its progress. If this does not help try a different browser and see if this helps

Thank you

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,266 Level 5

@friscojones Be more specific than saying you "play on your laptop." There are many places to play CCS on a computer: the Windows 10 app, Facebook, or King.com website. Which of those were you referring to?

If you're playing on King.com, let me guess: were you playing using Microsoft's new Edge browser? I noticed last month, ever since the HTML5 transition started, that CCS does not load correctly there. At first I was annoyed since the calendar never progresses - it resets at Day 1 every time. But then I discovered - you never lose lives there! It's even better than unlimited lives booster. All you do when you use up your lives is log out, close browser, and re-enter - voila; lives reset to 5. It's too bad King sucked the fun out of the game cuz I rarely play these days. I'm letting that huge exploit go to waste.

But no fear, I also discovered that if you play on Google Chrome browser, it does not have the glitch. All your events saves, calendar progresses, etc.

Don't tell King about the Edge glitch though. They may fix it and you just might end up getting that worthless treat calendar, which isn't even that great apart from the hand switch on Day 7. exaggerated wink

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?