Level 539

Options
Sperelli
Sperelli Posts: 2 Newbie

Ciao,

I think it's impossible to reach 3 stars in this level and I think something is changed from the previous versions....

What can I do?

Thanks

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Sperelli Hi and welcome, There was a change to the scoring system a few weeks back, So not sure if it is still possible to reach 3 stars on this level still but all you can do is keep trying. personally tend to just concentrate on passing levels as you will need the boosters as you progress through the levels. I got to level 1000 a while back all 3 stars but then gave up as too many levels are near impossible to reach 3 stars and also they bought out sugar stars

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,361 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

should try to play more from bottom to make special candies like colorbomb. After try to break colorbomb with striped candy or make any other combo to break timer bomb. After play near to jellies to break the jellies as soon as possible within less moves.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,470 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sperelli

Yes, I am also a 3 star collector. Even if the point system has been changed, it is unfortunately impossible to get 3 stars at all levels. Some only with luck or many boosters.

I'm at level 8270. There are 35 levels in which I don't have 3 stars.

The only thing you can do is wait and see. King keeps changing the levels. Try again later

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Ciao @Sperelli and good day to you.

Other than the tips mentioned above, I would like to share the following general tips that you may apply whilst playing CCS or any other King's game.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Good luck and happy gaming!😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?