We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is my game freezing up?

GCH
GCH Posts: 4 Newbie

Everytime I run out of lives my screen freezes up and I can't get out of it until I shut my tablet off. Then when I turn my tablet back on I can get back to the game?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@GCH Hi and welcome, Please see below for help with game crashing and freezing issues, just select the device you are using

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

Thank you

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,403 Level 5

Please follow the excellent advice of Freddy. I hope you will soon by back to a great game. My tablet has been working okay and I use up all my lives all the time. hehe.

• kwagner_51
    kwagner_51 Posts: 9 Level 2

I have iPhone 8+ I updated the App November 9, and now it freezes. I will be playing a game, stop to do something else for a few brief minutes and when I go back to the open game I can't play it. I can hear everything and it will let me make moves, that I can't see because it is frozen .

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @kwagner_51 and good day to you.

Please try the steps below and let us know if it fixes your issue.

Restarting your device

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the “Power Off” slider appears.
    2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
    3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Checking the storage on your device 

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free. 

Check this article from Apple for more information about the storage on your device.

Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

• Back your progress up: make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a Kingdom account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a Kingdom account, check the video below on how to create and synchronize your Kingdom account.
    • Lost boosters: this step will also delete all of your saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed. These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from your game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing. Please keep this in mind before performing this action!

Once you have backed up your game progress and considered the lost boosters, you can now uninstall the game. For this: 

• Touch the app and hold your finger down until all the apps start to “jiggle”
    • When an 'x' icon appears in the top left corner of the app icon - tap it to delete the app 
    • Now reinstall the game and log back in via Facebook or the Kingdom to restore your game progress and Gold Bars 

If none of the above works, please check to be sure that your device is compatible with our games, find out more here.

Thank you and do let us know if you need help with other issue. ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?