Levels and events

Options
Nicolene79
Nicolene79 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi, each week a certain amount of levels are released. With the new events happening as well, the released levels are not enough for a player to finish some of the events, which to me seems silly. What is the point of attempting these events if you run out of levels? The same can be said for getting boosters say for 6 hours and you don’t have any levels to play. I just think this is something that should be addressed

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Nicolene79 Hi and welcome, Thing with this is how many level is enough. They have increased to 60 levels last couple of weeks and still the same people saying not enough levels, as they do not mind spending to complete the levels the easiest and quickest way. Most players cannot do this and the ones that can they could put 100 levels out and they would still do in a couple of days and say not enough levels.

We are lucky most king games put out 15 levels a week and in my eyes 45 levels is ample.

I know at least 3 people in the community did all 60 levels in 1 day, so do that by a week and that many levels the game would be unsustainable. Personally i would love to see the people saying not enough levels out put videos on you tube of the levels done with no boosters and see how many show then as there are levels on there now that have not been done without boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?