We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game skips levels when not being played

Tracey_A777
Tracey_A777 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, Hope someone can help please? Recently started playing Candy crush saga and have a problem with the game skipping forward levels when not being played. For example, i stopped playing last night and was on level 318. When I opened it this afternoon it is showing I am on level 321 I haven't opened the app in between and no one else has access to the device so the levels haven't been played. I am playing on an android mobile and have logged out and back in abd have also tried de-installing and reinstalling the app but still keeps skipping levels overnight. Does anyone have any idea how to stop this please?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Tracey_A777 Hi and welcome, I have never heard of this happening before but would suggest maybe changing your password on your game.

You can try the standard troubleshooting tips but if you have done an uninstall this is not likely to anything different. maybe contact customer support from your game

go to game settings - help center - and send them an email

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?