My game was over except look in the top left. I won the level 10 gold. didn't use move won

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jayjayjay06 Hi and welcome, Just because you reached 1 stars does not mean you have completed the level. it may be a collect the orders level . where you need to collect orders. Would need to know what level this was to be able to tell you definitively

Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jayjayjay06 !

On these Candy Bomb levels you will need to use all the moves before the level is completed.

You have still 18 moves to play, therefore the levels not yet completed.

The level failed since a bomb exploded. As you see in the bottom, two bombs are down to zero.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @jayjayjay06 and good day to you.

My answer would be the same as Crazy Cat Lad as I also noticed that 2 bombs at the bottom of the game board had exploded. Unfortunately, you have to replay this level. Since it is a timed bomb level, please watch out for the time bomb in the board and ensure that they are cleared before it explodes.

You may apply the following general tips when playing any level in CCS 😊

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Please let us know if you need help with other issue in the game.

Thank you 😎

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

It'd be really helpful to know which this level is 🤔, since I could check. From the right corner it appears that the main goal is to achieve 90000 points and if memory serves, then the level is cleared (the extra moves are just used to add to the score).

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

If I'm not mistaken it is level 1810 (I think it looks above) and indeed, several countdown bombs exploded when there were still 18 movements, therefore the level is lost.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    edited November 2020
    Options

I checked the level 1810 and had the same problem. The level specifies that you are required to collect at least 120 000 points (I guess I have a slightly different level then @jayjayjay06).

The first star appeared when I had less then the requested order, but even after I collected the amount the level wouldn't finish (it should though)🤷.

So, is it possible there's actually a bug in this one? Since it is different from the levels that require you to play a fix amount of moves or timed levels 🧐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?