Urgent help with my game merged

Good day. Please can you assist me.i have been playing candy crush for years. Recently a friend of mine used my device n my account merged with hers mistakenly.now i can't get any of my rewards .I continuously win the fast race.but my rewards dont come. My videos and spins for extra life's n moves disappeared n all other events

I really need help

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Miya1401 Hi and welcome, can you tell me what accounts you both had and what device you use

Thank you

• Miya1401
    Miya1401 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Freddy

We both Use facebook account , and recently its been getting mixed up with my Email which is a Gmail account that i use to log in

Please see screenshot below , The fast race is always done and there is no reward , i can finish an episode in 5 to 10 minutes and it does not matter because it is stuck , so are all my rewards

They don't get allocated

I generally get to watch video's , but this froze as well when the accounts got mixed up and there is no longer a extra spin at the end of a game

How do i reset the account

Your urgent help will be appreciated

• Miya1401
    Miya1401 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Freddy , sorry i forgot to mention i use a Samsung Galaxy S 8 and my friend uses a Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?