Win more moves feature

Options
awins07
awins07 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all,

Did anyone else lose access to the "win more moves" button at the end of a level? Not sure why I cannot see it anymore. My friends phone has it.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,887 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Every now and then the movement wheel comes up. But by chance. Otherwise you have to buy more with gold bars.

Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020
    Options

quote:

Win more moves feature

Welcome, newcomer; & you can consider yourself fortunate that this feature wasn't already yanked from your game, unlike these poor souls.

quote from a script:

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game...

Disregard that script, as it's complete & utter rubbish.

But they (King) are basically getting petty & stingy nowadays, so now you've gotta try winning your current level in the required # of moves if you'd rather not deal with any of that...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?