⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sweet Cinema acting up?

Patti-3
Patti-3 Posts: 44 Level 2

I have been using the sweet cinema. Lots of fun!

Today it started acting weird. I could watch the commercial, then I would get another as it was suppose to. Then it would quit playing the commercials altogether. A few hours later I would get 1 option to watch. Then again, a few hrs later same thing, 1 commercial. Now there are no commercials being offered at all. Slow death! LOL!

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Patti-3 and good day to you.

Understood that your cinema ad is not loading properly. Perhaps you may want to try rebooting/restarting your device or simply disconnect the game from the internet, wait for several seconds or more before reconnecting the game to the internet.

Please let us know if the above works as that feature is a test feature that only randomly selected players get to enjoy, thus, it may be unstable.

Do keep playing your game and hope the feature fixes itself.

Thank you for your patience and happy gaming ☺️

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome back 😊

I am sorry to hear that you're not seeing Sweet Cinema in your game, I understand how important this is to you.Β 

This is a new test feature and the feature is not working properly in the game, meaning the feature is available for a while and then disappears.

In fact, it is an upcoming feature that the game team is trying to check the feature in different ways.

We do not have any official information at the moment as the feature is not included in the game😌

Thanks!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

I hope the above mentioned tips must have helped. I am also getting less ads in sweet cinema and in my opinion there might be couple of reasons for this like.

1. As the ads are assigned by system on random basis so may be you are not getting more ads as you are not part of this random selection more now.

2. There is third party involvement and there is a chance that either king are having less ads by third party or the target audience requirement is different where you are not chosen.

3. There may also be a technical error in the feature and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

Hello everyone, also @Patti-3 i havent received new ads since two weeks back in tge cinema.. so maybe it is like the other features for different test groups.

Happy Crushing and good luck

• Patti-3

Old timer here btw...

I tried a reboot and all I got was the the more ads coming soon. It died on me :(

I really liked the challenge of getting the boosters before all the Xs (EXes). It was a fun new part to play with.

I hope the release it back to the way it was soon. I miss it! I actually clicked on a few ads.

• Patti-3

Wonky! Wednesday I started getting ads again in the AM, then it stopped and there have been no ads since then.

Very weird!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?