Chocolate Box

Options
sauren
sauren Posts: 258 Level 3

Today marks the second time in a week that I won the chocolate box prize of 1 color bomb, 1 stripe/wrapper, and 1 lollipop hammer. I "collected" the boosters. But I did NOT get the boosters added to my collection.

I went through the regular channels of going through King Help, but they didn't even respond other than to say they were looking into it.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,466 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @sauren

I always get rewards . but make sure check updated Apps .

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @sauren and good day to you.

In my opinion, if you have collected the boosters, it should be in the inventory unless you have used it unknowingly. So far, I do not have any experience not having the boosters credited to my inventory 😅

I think King Support team do not deal with issue relating to missing boosters won in the game unless it's purchased boosters. You may try and follow-up with them.

Just continue playing and win the quests in the chocolate box to collect the prize.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• sauren
    Options

@wykoon I keep an Excel schedule of all my boosters, stickers, trophies, and points in my Fantastic Five game. I clicked the button to collect and it says I collected, but I immediately checked and my boosters were not there. I have been playing for years and have never had that problem before this week. I wonder if it is related to all the problems everyone is having with supposedly not being connected to facebook even though we are and not being able to send lives.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @sauren thanks for the info.

Wow, you kept a log sheet on your boosters collection. That's good 😀.

Unfortunately, regret to inform you that King do not compensate lost boosters if the game crashed or freeze due to internet connectivity, as far as I know.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi sauren in your earlier message you mentioned that player support responded you with the message that they are looking into it. So i think you should keep them in contact and do reply them. I hope you will get your missing reward as they are the only one who can compensate you here and they should.

Thanks.

• sauren
    Options

I did reply and still have heard nothing. I do, however, feel better because a number of my facebook friends have had the same problem, so it is not me.

Thank you for your reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?