⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Disappearing Events

Options
crush86
crush86 Posts: 68 Level 2

Any idea why events disappear from my phone? I am very aware that events are not available to everyone, and that you may have an event on your desktop, but not on your phone (or vice versa). However, I have been having the issue where the Music Box thing will show up on my phone, and an hour later it is gone. Yesterday I had the Thanksgiving event pop up on my phone and within 30 minutes it was gone. I have restarted my phone, and even tried logging in and out of the game. Any thoughts? I tried to search "disappearing" and "event disappear" in the support threads, but couldn't find anything. 🧐

Best Answers

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @crush86 and good day to you.

Yes, you are right that the event/challenges are not available to everyone and also it is a test feature and the reason some players have is to give them different gaming experience compared to others. Thus, the event may be on and off in the game from time to time.

You try to disconnect your device from the internet, wait for several seconds or more before reconnecting it back to the internet. See if the event re-appear.

Please keep playing and it may re-appear in your game after you've passed certain levels or after you exited the game and return back to play few hours later.

Thank you.☺️

• crush86
    crush86 Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Thank you! Unfortunately I have tried that, too. Oh well. I just enjoy the events so much, so the instability is frustrating! I've been playing CCS for a looonnnggg time :) Events used to be great and stable, seems like it has gone downhill a bit.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,119 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your App .

The Event or Challenge is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Disappearing events

Hey there, welcome back.

So your game app is updated, & you've obviously already tried the logging in & out/restarting device stuff; yada-yada-yada.

It's not you, it's them.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get those events restored to you...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?