Treat Calendar resetting every day now

Deryck
Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

Absolutely disgusting, King. You take away Sugar Drops' ability to earn free boosters, replace it with lame competitions that benefit only the privileged few who win, and starting this week the Treat Calendar seems to reset on Day 1 every day now.

Before that, it had started to reset every Monday, which is problematic in itself for those who didn't start collecting on Day 1. Say someone begins collecting midweek - by the time they reach that point and Monday rolls around, the calendar would reset again, throwing all their work of logging in for that purpose down the drain.

Fix it so the calendar works as it always did. Right now, in its current broken state, it's as pointless as every other feature in the game.

@CandyCrushinator @Pounawea @anyone doing anything besides sitting on their @SS at King

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

The Sugar Drops' ability to earn free boosters was the best events, I miss it

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

@Tzvi_Marcu

I agreed with your comment!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Deryck !

The Sugar Drops that were removed in February have been replaced by many other new features and bonuses during this year. So you can still get loads of free Boosters and Gold Bars in the game.

The Treat Calendar has something sticky and it is being looked into. You can find more info about it HERE, but you will still get a free Booster every day even though it resets.

• Deryck

Thanks for addressing the issue at least @Crazy Cat Lad

However, you couldn't be more wrong about earning gold bars in game. Sugar Drops was the only way to get those guaranteed. Now with them gone, the mods push players to come to the forum to enter contests to win gold bars -- no thx! I don't want to take time out of my day to come here just to possibly win some gold bars.

As for "loads of free Boosters," the only 2 boosters that are worthwhile are the lollipop hammer and hand switch; without Sugar Drops, obtaining them is much more sloooow going. It doesn't matter if these new features give boosters; they're useless if they don't give the important boosters.

As for the calendar, you seem to think that's a good thing that "oh, at least you get something for the trouble." Wrong! I'd rather get nothing at all than the same irritating useless booster every day. The only reason I bother with the calendar is for the hand switch on Day 7. If the calendar doesn't reach Day 7, the only hand players get is a slap in the face from King.

• Deryck

@Crazy Cat Lad It is Monday, and the Treat Calendar has once again reset. I was supposed to have received my Day 7 rewards last night/today, but because of the reset I have missed out on 4x hand switches for both of my CCS accounts, corresponding to each of the 4 "devices" I use that have Treat Calendars. King owes me boosters. 😠

Clearly, King isn't trying hard enough and is wasting its energies on lame competitions.

As annoyed as I am by useless boosters, I will be that same kind of annoyance for you: I'm bumping this thread every Monday until this issue with the Treat Calendar is resolved.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

The issue with the Treat Calendar is being looked into. I understand if it feels frustrating to be stuck on Day 1, but hopefully it will get fixed soon.

• Deryck

@Crazy Cat Lad That issue was only for the day I first started this thread. It was "fixed" after the 2nd day.

Currently, the only issue with the calendar (in Win 10 & King.com anyway) is it resets on Monday only--as in it it is NOT stuck on Day 1; it simply never reaches Day 7. Note the distinction. I know you're not stupid, so don't play dumb.

It's alright though. I got busy and lost interest. I guess a more accurate description is I'll bump this thread when I feel like it until the calendar issue is resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?