We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

It shows I’m on a lower level. My iPad and iPhone are not synced

Renee1z
Renee1z Posts: 1 Newbie

Can this be fixed? I’ve already deleted and reinstalled the app. I’m logged on with Facebook on both. Pictures attached.

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2020

Hi there @Renee1z and good day to you.

Please follow the syncing process as per the article below.

If you're not at the highest level in the game, it might be that one of your devices isn't synchronizing and writing the new progress to the old one.

Things to check : 

• Do you have a data/internet connection on both devices? Make sure you don't have Airplane Mode on and have a signal, so it can write your progress to your profile. If it can write your progress to your profile, all devices should see this.
    • Try the following on the device which shows the incorrect level: 
      • Log out of your Facebook/King account via the Settings menu.
      • Close the game down
      • Turn your device off for 10 seconds and then switch it back on again.
      • Reopen the game and log back into Facebook.
    •  

Please let us know if you need help with other issue in the game.

Thank you 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Thanks for showing the screenshot. If we see the screenshot you attached the level 3910 on the map has no stars on it. It means it is not fully registered to our servers. I am sorry but you have to replay the level 3910 and let it complete the fully registration process and your avatar will automatically move to the right current level.

Thanks.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Renee1z Hi and welcome, as above try playing level 3910 to get it to register the stars and level 3911 and see if this then sort the issue with your map out. If it does not i think your game may have become corrupt om the ipad and may need uninstalling and reinstalling and your would need to clear the cache in safari as well when doing this

Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Renee1z and welcome to our Community!

Like mentioned above, the issue seems to be that the score is missing on level 3910 and therefore the avatar got stuck there.

Please complete level 3910 once again and see if the avatar then jumps up to the correct level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?