⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8269

Options
bekicrusher
bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

Hey guys ...

So, I got stuck on this one. I already know that the frog, trapped under those layers is handy and in the last 6 atempts I've gotten close once, but I really don't wanna use boosters unless it's necessary.

Since the level is classified as easy I'd asumed that I can get through it if I had a lucky board or if I concentrated on the frog.

So, for anyone that passed this one without boosters, any tips or do I just wait until I get lucky? 🤔

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@bekicrusher Hi and welcome, Think its a case with some of these later levels that waiting for a lucky board is a necessity. the frog is the big help on the level as well as starting with a full win streak, but not easy without, Have you search you tube for any videos for hints and tips without boosters

Thank you

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Yeah, I did look at some videos, but since I got pretty far the last time, I'll probably just wait for a lucky board 🤔

Also I think I got the last 3 levels mixed up in my head, so I imagined the frog 🙈.

This entire episode has been quite a challenge, with easy levels killing me, but I'm sure I'll finish the last two today. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?