📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

watch video.,

Options
meanpuppydog
meanpuppydog Posts: 6 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

I play CC on my J3 Eclispe Android. I am on level 804

My wife plays CC Samsung Android and is on level 528

She does not get the VIDEOS to get extra prizes on each level or the FLYING BALLOON on the MAP that gives you a 'prize'

She does not get to select the random prize between levels either where you can select a fish, checkmark, wrapped candy, etc.

What gives?

Karl**

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@meanpuppydog Hi and welcome, The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

What it means @meanpuppydog is that you are lucky😊.. Some players are just luckier than others. Like for me i havent gotten the thanksgiving quests and others have🤷

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• meanpuppydog
    Answer ✓
    Options

Does this random feature apply to the FLYING HOT AIR balloon that appears on the map at random levels.

Normally, it gives you wrapped candies...

My Wife is jealous that I get the balloon and She does not.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not only wrapped candy but you can find color bomb, Swedish fish, Extra moves also .

this feature is in testing Now its available to a group of few players only.

if it's not appearing in your wife game that means she is not in that group now.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Watch video

Hey Karl, welcome to the place.

You might want to remove your email address there (whilst there's still time), unless you like random folks emailing you.

But if you don't get it, the boss (CM/mod, not Bruce Springsteen) will.

Anyway, it seems like you're in one test group (of guinea pigs) whilst your wife is in a different one; see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features.

So she just has to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but maybe she'll still have fun.

And advise her to not delete the game, as any accumulated boosters/saved game lives would also be deleted; see this.

But your wife is basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not she ever gets those features.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@meanpuppydog Hi and welcome, The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

What it means @meanpuppydog is that you are lucky😊.. Some players are just luckier than others. Like for me i havent gotten the thanksgiving quests and others have🤷

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• meanpuppydog
    Answer ✓
    Options

Does this random feature apply to the FLYING HOT AIR balloon that appears on the map at random levels.

Normally, it gives you wrapped candies...

My Wife is jealous that I get the balloon and She does not.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not only wrapped candy but you can find color bomb, Swedish fish, Extra moves also .

this feature is in testing Now its available to a group of few players only.

if it's not appearing in your wife game that means she is not in that group now.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Watch video

Hey Karl, welcome to the place.

You might want to remove your email address there (whilst there's still time), unless you like random folks emailing you.

But if you don't get it, the boss (CM/mod, not Bruce Springsteen) will.

Anyway, it seems like you're in one test group (of guinea pigs) whilst your wife is in a different one; see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features.

So she just has to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but maybe she'll still have fun.

And advise her to not delete the game, as any accumulated boosters/saved game lives would also be deleted; see this.

But your wife is basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not she ever gets those features.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?