Level 8285

Options
Paul_Leyshon
Paul_Leyshon Posts: 7 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

Level 8285 Candy Crush Saga is a joke I have been stuck on this level for days with no chance of passing with the number of moves given. Why do you make this level so impossible. I have watched the videos and my game never looks like being passed.

Very annoyed player.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Thanks for your feedback. Whenever the new levels are released the feedback of the players are very important for the studios to rectify the problems if there are. I am tagging your feedback to our superstar @kiara_wael And if this level was found as you explained it will be reported. At the moment only you complained about it.

Thanks.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,459 Crushing Legend
    Options

Easy levels are often changed. If they are too heavy, they are changed again. Keep trying or wait for the next update.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Level 8285 is marked as hard which means it will be a bit harder than other normal levels. At the beginning of the level, you have to meet the targets of the Sour Skull very quickly, that is, with the target of the Sour Skull, some parts will be unlocked on the game board. The stripped candies emanating from the top of the game board will help break the icing blockers at the bottom.

Please try a few more times you will definitely be able to pass the level, however I will let your statement, to my team and I hope the level will be checked again.

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Paul_Leyshon and good day to you.

I understood the feeling of being stuck on a level for days. I just cleared level 8258 after being stuck for couple of days and multiple attempts despite it being labelled as easy.

I usually don't have any strategies in playing CCS but I do keep track on the objective of the level and apply the following general tips.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation especially color bombs, which you may have missed out during the game due to pressure.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

I hope the above tips are useful to you as well.

Good luck and please let us know if you need help with other issues in your game 😉

Thank you.

• MillaWendel
    MillaWendel Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I agree, impossible level, too few moves and the wraps/stripes gets eaten by liquorice! And you can't use them all the way down to the bottom row cause of the red/black striped bars!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?