⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Treat Calendar

Options
speiem
speiem Posts: 45 Level 2

For the second time recently, my Daily Treat Calendar has now been gone for over a week on both my Surface and my iphone. It went away for a few days before but then came back. I play Candy Crush Saga every single day so definitely NOT for lack of playing it. It may be coincidence, but seems like it happened around the same time that I logged into Facebook on my laptop (not my surface or iphone) (but not into Candy Crush) because it is blocked. I needed to look something up and used the laptop device as i had it near me. Really really would like to get this back. Can someone PLEASE help? Thank you so much....

Answers

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Hi @speiem,

the problem you're describing could be a temporary one that was caused by an update or a change in the device it can also be a problem related to the problems on servers.

Check for game update, log out and restart your device, then log back in (maybe through something that isn't a facebook account if you have that option). Hopefully this will make sure you game is as up to date as possible.

I hope you get your treat calendar back.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,072 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The Treat Calendar, it is being looked into by the Game Studio. The Treat Calender is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

• speiem
    Options

Thank you so much I’ve tried all that and the app is completely up to date.

• speiem
    Options

Hello I appreciate you looking into it! I’ve been getting it for years now so I’m surprised it’s in a test stage? Thank you so much!

• speiem
    Options

I’m sorry One more thing I forgot to add about my daily treat calendar issue. In the upper left-hand corner I am on level 155 my picture no longer shows it just spins in a circle on my surface.. When I click on the circle that is spinning it brings up my name and says Melody but my picture still isn’t showing anymore? Same thing on my iPhone it doesn’t show my picture only once in a great while the picture will pop up but then it will disappear and just spin. It obviously knows who I am because it brings me to the right level. Also not sure if that’s coincidence but wanted to provide all the details as this is driving me crazy Also not sure if that’s coincidence but wanted to provide all the details as this is driving me crazy:)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@speiem Hi and welcome, Hopefully the information above has answered your first question. As for your spinning avatar . profile picture this is due to a Facebook platform update, this is currently being investigated but at present we have no time frame on a fix for the issue, but King is working with Facebook on this issue

Thank you

• speiem
    Options

Thank you for the input :) i’m actually fine with a spinning picture I only mentioned it because I didn’t know if it had anything to do with me missing the daily treat calendar. As I’ve already logged out rebooted and my application is up-to-date I’m really not sure there is one left for me to try?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@speiem The only fix for the daily treat i know at the moment is not ideal and is for mobile devices and that is uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but as you may be aware doing this you LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVEs so it is not ideal. If you do ont have many stored could be ideal but if you do would wait for the fix, we just cannot tell you when this may be

Thank you

• speiem
    Options

Thank you. The problem is it’s on my surface also so I don’t feel like doing that on my phone would solve the issue but appreciate your suggestions :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?